- 10-Jan-2017 to 11-May-2018 (MST)
- Customer Service
- Kalamazoo, MI, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
At ZAGG, our Customer Care center has a strong commitment to providing the best quality customer care to embody one of our core values, care for people. As a Workforce Management Analyst, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of managing attendance and scheduling functions to ensure department and company goals are met. This analyst will have the ability to perform strategic planning and will possess a high level of organization and a commitment to continuous improvement.
About the Job
- Prepares report on staff attendance and schedule adherence
- Manages schedule changes to ensure adequate resource coverage, including using accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Communicates with management to ensure compliance with company standards and goals
- Aligns forecasting reports with staff levels
- Provided analytical support for special projects
- 2-5 years of experience in workforce management, preferably in a call center with at least 50 employees
- Workforce management software experience (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Bachelor's Degree, or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications kills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting
- Complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making abilities
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, Invisible Shield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland and China with products worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT & T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.