- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Feb-2018 (MST)
- Customer Service
- Kalamazoo, MI, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
Our Customer Service Representatives provide excellent customer service support and solutions to our end users. They draw from previous experience, available resources and general training to strive to leave all customers happier and more satisfied than they were before they came to our customer service team.
About the Job
- Assists customers with phone orders and other general inquiries
- Handles internal and external communications for mophie.com orders
- Answers customer service questions via Salesforce, LiveChat sessions, and email
- Assists customers with general questions about mophie products
- Issues return authorizations for customer exchanges and refunds
- Maintains customer service voicemail and returns customer calls
- Two or more years of work-related experience with multiple software packages
- Strong written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous customer service or technical support experience preferred
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.