- 27-Feb-2017 to 28-Apr-2021 (MST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
The Market Sales Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to about a dozen named customers, the ZAGG Market Sales Manager is responsible for improving sell thru performance, merchandising compliance and assigned strategic account objectives. The key relationships are with US consumer electronics retailers and wireless carriers such as Best Buy, Target, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint.
About the Job
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Assist in Managing of Existing Retailer Sell Thru
- Confirm in store merchandising compliance
- Assist with improving store personnel knowledge of mophie products
- Confirm marketing initiatives
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Participate in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Sales Events
- Assist in representing mophie at certain retailer and consumer facing events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Business related field
- Retail Consumer Electronics/Wireless Retail experience preferred
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills particularly in CRM and Microsoft Office tools
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.