- 21-Mar-2017 to 20-May-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
We are looking for a Director of Account Management to join our Operations Team. The Director of Account Management will manage a team of customer account managers who collaborate with multiple stakeholders in supporting the distribution and fulfillment of ZAGG products for Big Box, Wireless, Web and all other retail customers.
About the Job
- Effectively lead a seasoned group of account managers and client services staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction and timely response on all deliverables.
- Address all elevated service issues and relationship management issues to a customer's satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Lead the team to ensure open sales orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle quickly and accurately.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of customer orders from acceptance to fulfillment to ensure customer contractual requirements are met and appropriate process flow is maintained.
- Guide and support the account managers who work closely with fulfillment center(s) and internal supply chain on inventory availability to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Manage customer expectations internally and externally, ensuring the proper product and shipping requirements are followed to achieve high quality and speed to market ratings.
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Managers, ensuring that customers and departmental needs are met, while continually striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Continually review IT systems and business processes to ensure the proper technology and training are deployed, maximizing team efficiency and continuous order management improvement.
- Develop an understanding of all aspects customer contracts in order to implement process changes to ensure all customer requirement are met.
- Review business processes and develop pertinent SOPs to ensure consistent service and support to customer requirements are achieved at "best in class" levels.
- 7-10 years' experience in senior account management role preferably with five years at Director level
- Experience working with a variety of customers in Big Box, Wireless and Retail Channels
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. (Business. Operations, or Logistics Degree preferred)
- Experience in successfully mentoring/guiding seasoned and new account managers in their respective roles
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including supply chain, marketing, production, finance, and logistics
- Ability to function within and support a team environment while building strong working relationships
- Good problem solving skills, ability to evaluate a situation and prioritize factors in decision making
- Self-motivated, with ability to utilize available resources for self-improvement and development
- Flexible: able to follow directives and accomplish tasks outside of normal duties
- High ethical standards and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel (V-look-up's and Pivot Tables) required
- Experience with Great Plains, CRM Dynamics, SAP, PlanningEdge, Adaptive, WMS and TMS highly desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present key findings
- Some travel will be required
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.