ZAGG is looking for a graphic design intern to join our in-house creative team. Our team of 17 creatives includes design, copy, video, digital, and imaging. The project-types range in scope, but all start with a written brief and a targeted consumer in mind. As a member of the team, you will touch all levels of production including kickoff, ideation, presentation and execution. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, meet and manage deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
About the Job:
- Creating print and digital collateral using defined brand style guides
- Supporting our four brands by producing marketing material
- Designing alongside a senior designer, copywriter, art director, photographer, video director, and creative director
- Collaborating with Creative, Marketing, ECOM, and Product teams
- Ensuring compliance to brand style guides and direction from team leads
- Developing goals and meeting with an assigned mentor in 1:1 reviews
- Working towards a degree in graphic design
- 2+ years of graphic design experience (does not have to be professional; you can count school projects as part of experience)
- Portfolio displaying knowledge of layout design and typography
- Intermediate level of experience with Adobe Creative Suites
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-produce
- Comfortable presenting and sharing rationale for design choices
- Ability to collaborate spontaneously on group projects
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.