- 21-Mar-2017 to 20-May-2017 (MST)
- UT, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
At ZAGG, creative vision is not just about graphics, it extends to inspiring ideation, creating strategic designs, and marketing with memorable brand communications. To enhance our vision, we're seeking an experienced in-house Senior Art Director with vast knowledge in package and retail design. The ideal candidate will have a killer portfolio, the ability to multi-task, be able to meet and manage deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment'all while inspiring a team of visual designers toward better to best work.
About the Job
- Managing and mentoring a team of graphic designers
- Leading team in creative development, production, and execution
- Ensuring that all designers are progressing on assigned tasks to hit deadlines
- Sharing creative vision to ensure projects are on brand and on brief
- Partnering with structural package designers, engineers, printers, etc.
- Performing monthly and annual improvement reviews with designers
- Collaborating with our Marketing, Product, ECOM, and Sales teams
- BA/BFA degrees in Graphic Design preferred
- 8+ years of consumer-focused package and retail design
- Stellar portfolio that also showcases your design process
- Experience in directing photographer at photo shoots
- A strong understanding of brand development and channel marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites and Microsoft Office
- Technical background in 3D rendering with KeyShot is a plus
- Sense of humor is mandatory!
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.