- 06-Apr-2017 to 05-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Product Development
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
401K Match up to 5%, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, ESPP
At ZAGG, we create state-of-the-art electronics products that unleash our customers from the office in order to lead a connected, productive, and balanced life. We target our efforts on developing creative product solutions targeted at reaching a global market hungry for solutions to everyday challenges their electronics devices cause in their lives. ZAGG strives to be the preferred brand for anyone striving to get the most out of their device purchase, whether smartphone or tablet computer. For the Product Development team to create the exciting products for ZAGG, we are seeking a person who can act in many facilitating capacities to help guide and assist the team in the team planning and coordinating efforts required to keep the team on time and on budget.
About the Job
- Work with the entire Product Management/Product Development team to coordinate the team office practices and methods.
- Oversee the management and coordination of product samples and the purchasing of product samples
- Maintain the records for the management of product samples used by the team for product development purposes
- Work with a multi-functional and Industrial Design team at ZAGG in a day to day supporting role.
- Love working with people and helping them find ways to do their jobs better
- Work with the SLC-based PD/PM team to maintain weekly product development tracking information
- Assist the Directors of Engineering, Product Management, and Product Development in the tracking of time and resources (people and budget).
- Coordinate the office management methods and practices for the SLC-based PD/PM team.
- Possess a high level of organization skills and office management experience
- Possess an adaptability and willingness to engage multiple people on a daily basis in order to help coordinate their efforts into effective outcomes
- Have experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Have experience working with diverse teams and coordinating efforts among other coordinators in different locations.
- Being the "go to" person for office management tasks and responsibilities
- Need a great sense of confidence within an environment of teamwork in which change, shared responsibility, and collaboration brings about the best products
- Possess a positive, results-oriented, solutions-based attitude
ZAGG is an innovation leader in accessories for smartphones and tablets. For over 10 years, ZAGG has developed creative product solutions that enhance and protect mobile devices for consumers around the world. We have an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG, mophie, InvisibleShield, and iFrogz brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China, with products available worldwide at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE.
Aside from being the leader in mobile accessories, ZAGG is built on a foundation of fundamental values, committed employees, and an amazing culture. Free drinks and snacks, giveaways, parties, an on-site fitness center, and incredible co-workers are only the beginning. Open to fresh ideas, we help foster innovation with programs designed to help you enhance your performance, expand your talents, and grow professionally and now is your chance to join our winning team.
ZAGG is a drug free work environment. ZAGG is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.